Scientific American White Papers
The Scientific American White Papers are a series of disease-specific publications designed to help those with chronic conditions who desire accurate, comprehensive and easy-to-understand information to enable them to better manage their disorder. Each White Paper is prepared in consultation with one or more medical specialists. A new, updated edition of each White Paper is released each January and sold throughout the year.
For the most current, reliable information on prostate disorders, arthritis, heart disease, hypertension and many other health concerns, you won't find a better source than the Scientific American White Papers. The White Papers offer you the guidance you need to manage your condition.
Questions about the White Paper Program? Click Here
Need to return a White Paper? Click here to print a Return Label
Have a question about the White Paper program?
White Paper FAQs:
- What is a White Paper?
- Has anyone really been helped by a White Paper?
- Cant I get all of this information online?
- Why are the White Papers updated annually?
- Why are White Papers sold with automatic renewal benefits?
- I have not received the White Paper I ordered. What should I do?
- How do I cancel my order?
- I received a White Paper but dont remember ordering it. What should I do?
- I inspected my new White Paper but dont want to keep it. How do I return my White Paper?
- I ordered more than one White Paper. I want to keep some but not all of them. What should I do?
- I dont want the White Paper I received, but I keep getting billed. What should I do?
- I have not received my White Paper refund. Who should I contact?
- I received a bill after returning my White Papers. What should I do?
- My White Paper was damaged and I would like it replaced.
- How do I opt out of the White Paper annual renewal program?
- I have questions about the White Papers I received. Who do I contact?
- How do I change my mailing address?
- Can I pay for a White Paper online?