Scientific American White Papers
The Scientific American White Papers are a series of disease-specific publications designed to help those with chronic conditions who desire accurate, comprehensive and easy-to-understand information to enable them to better manage their disorder. Each White Paper is prepared in consultation with one or more medical specialists. A new, updated edition of each White Paper is released each January and sold throughout the year.
For the most current, reliable information on prostate disorders, arthritis, heart disease, hypertension and many other health concerns, you won't find a better source than the Scientific American White Papers. The White Papers offer you the guidance you need to manage your condition.
Questions about the White Paper Program? Click Here
The 2015 Scientific American White Papers
- Arthritis White Paper Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Fibromyalgia, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Joint Replacement and more.
- Back Pain and Osteoporosis White Paper Osteoporosis, the latest on medications for osteoporosis, plus neck pain, back pain, prevention and pain relief strategies
- Coronary Heart Disease White Paper Angina (Chest Pain), Atrial Fibrillation, Arrhythmias, and more!
- Depression and Anxiety White Paper Mood Disorders, Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression), Phobias
- Diabetes White Paper Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome
- Digestive Disorders White Paper GERD, Acid Reflux, Sour Stomach, Ulcers, and more!
- Heart Attack Prevention White Paper Risk factors, lifestyle strategies, medications, and more
- Hypertension and Stroke White Paper How to lower your blood pressure safely, medications, the DASH diet, how high blood pressure is linked to stroke, stroke risk factors, and stroke prevention.
- Lung Disorders White Paper COPD, Emphysema, Chronic Bronchitis, Lung Cancer, Flu, Asthma, and more!
- Memory White Paper Alzheimer's, Dementia, Preventing Age-related Memory Loss.
- Nutrition and Weight Control White Paper Best eating strategies, even if you're busy, plus the most successful ways to lose weight.
- Prostate Disorders White Paper Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Prostate Cancer, Prostatitis
- Vision White Paper Glaucoma, Cataracts, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, and how to cope with low vision
Have a question about the White Paper program?
White Paper FAQs:
- What is a White Paper?
- Has anyone really been helped by a White Paper?
- Cant I get all of this information online?
- Why are the White Papers updated annually?
- Why are White Papers sold with automatic renewal benefits?
- I have not received the White Paper I ordered. What should I do?
- How do I cancel my order?
- I received a White Paper but dont remember ordering it. What should I do?
- I inspected my new White Paper but dont want to keep it. How do I return my White Paper?
- I ordered more than one White Paper. I want to keep some but not all of them. What should I do?
- I dont want the White Paper I received, but I keep getting billed. What should I do?
- I have not received my White Paper refund. Who should I contact?
- I received a bill after returning my White Papers. What should I do?
- My White Paper was damaged and I would like it replaced.
- How do I opt out of the White Paper annual renewal program?
- I have questions about the White Papers I received. Who do I contact?
- How do I change my mailing address?
- Can I pay for a White Paper online?